2007 ada pat :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NguyenDDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't understand what happened......... :(
I've been consistently getting 22, 23, and 24s on CDP tests.
I took the last CDP #10 test this morning and got a 82/90 (which is a 23)...

BUT I JUST finished taking the PAT portion of the free 2007 ADA DAT... and got a 67/90 (which is a 19). It's quite discouraging since everyone says that the free ADA DAT is supposed to be much easier than the real DAT. Did anyone else experience this severe drop in score? Could it be because the images are so unclear on that 2007 ADA DAT? Or is the real DAT just as unclear? I'm trying to figure out what happened...... CDP sections seem soooo much easier to me (except the punch holes). Any feedback is appreciate :)

Members don't see this ad.

I don't understand what happened......... :(
I've been consistently getting 22, 23, and 24s on CDP tests.
I took the last CDP #10 test this morning and got a 82/90 (which is a 23)...

BUT I JUST finished taking the PAT portion of the free 2007 ADA DAT... and got a 67/90 (which is a 19). It's quite discouraging since everyone says that the free ADA DAT is supposed to be much easier than the real DAT. Did anyone else experience this severe drop in score? Could it be because the images are so unclear on that 2007 ADA DAT? Or is the real DAT just as unclear? I'm trying to figure out what happened...... CDP sections seem soooo much easier to me (except the punch holes). Any feedback is appreciate :)

dont sweat it, dont let it get to you. Its OK to score a bit below your average, what is most important is the average of all your exams. That is a better representative of where you are at, not one individual score. Keep practicing, dont let the scores get to you.

cdp is right on the money...my real score was pretty much exactly what my last few practice scores averaged! but of course i had a couple days where i scored much lower than usual due to lack of concentration/interest but trust me... you will have plenty of that and then some on test day!

To be honest, I found the images on the real DAT pretty unclear. I was scoring 24s on Crack and got a 22 on the real. I would say that Topscore was the most accurate representation in terms of clarity compared to the real thing.

I actually scored higher on CrackDAT then on the real DAT by about 3 points, I'm not really sure what happened lol, probably test anxiety.