2007 CA1 position wanted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

telegoat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a DO intern training in Portland, Maine and I decided a bit late that I definitely want to practice anesthesia and pain management. I have a background in massage, acupuncture, and osteopathy and I'm quite motivated and a hard worker. To date, I've performed nearly fifty intubations, fifteen LPs, and numerous IVs as a student and intern. I'm looking for a 2007 CA1 position and I'm hoping some of you may know of positions that are open or opening... Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have a great sense of humor and enjoy the outdoor activities including telemark skiing, climbing, mtn biking, and surfing. I'm from the Northwest but I've lived in Maine for five years. I would consider anywhere in the country! A single malt scotch to anyone with a productive lead!

Best,
Michael

Members don't see this ad.

It's very late for the 2007 year. I would recommend you contact any program you are interested in and ask about both 2007 and 2008 CA-1 positions and if you could apply NOW for either or both.

Thanks, UT but that's all been done. Just fishing for an open position that I may have missed.

Best,

Members don't see this ad :)
as I said before cedars sinai has CA1 position ,call program director and get more information

The program denies having any open CA1 positions. I called the day I saw your post. Thanks for trying.

i also need a position

the ca1 position at cedars is still open. the person it was offered to turned them down. but watch out for the PD, she is not easy to deal with
good luck

You can PM me if you need any more specifics.
How has Maine been treating you? Good to see that you are going to do anesthesia, it is the way to go, good luck to you.