2007 dental article

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pmt16

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a pre-dent and need to do a research summary paper on dental topic..but I don't have access to JADA, NYSDJ, ect. Anyone have any idea when I can find those articles? I need the article published in 2007. Please help!!

Members don't see this ad.

I am a pre-dent and need to do a research summary paper on dental topic..but I don't have access to JADA, NYSDJ, ect. Anyone have any idea when I can find those articles? I need the article published in 2007. Please help!!

If there is a medical school near you, the med school library will almost certainly subscribe to some of these journals. Also, try searching on-line from an on-campus computer. Some journals will recognize the IP address to see if your institution has a subscription.

Are you in high school or college?
If you are in college go to your campus library and if they dont have electronic access to these articles, then they might have paper versions, if not I am sure they have an agreement with another college where they can do an interlibrary loan and you can borrow them that way. or like the other poster said, go to a public dental school's library and get the access there.