2007 Step 1 Score Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Teejay

Team Player
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
You can post your score if you have recieved it already. You can also post your starts just to help or satisfy those who love comparisons and predications which sometimes are not realistic. Nobody should be shy or embarassed by his or her score(if it is not that high) because you worked hard for it regardless. Apparently, everybody in SDN scores a 99%:rolleyes:, so its very hard to get people who make anything lower than a 90% to post. I just felt this would be a great thread to start. My score comes back in two weeks. I hope its high enough for me to post them proudly.

Members don't see this ad.

Thought this might be helpful here:

tape%20measure_JPG.jpg

Before the games begin, I predict a high score of 275 this year.

I could also predict that that post will provoke accusations of lying, demands to see a picture of the score report, and false declarations of photoshopping based on JPEG compression artifacts if that picture is provided. But betting on that is too easy.

Members don't see this ad :)
yea these aren't the days of p53, bigfrank, lord jeebus, etc. where everyone was obsessed with flaunting their e-penis.

OK, this is a score report thread and it managed to get off track before it even started, which is somewhat impressive. I will go first:
MCAT: 29
CBSSE before studying: 210
NBME 1 3 weeks into studying: 234
NBME 2 5 weeks into studying: 238
NBME 3 one week before exam: 258
USMLERx average: 78%- finished first half of studying
Kaplan QBank: 78% finished 93% second half of studying

Acutal USMLE: 251

theres not many scores to report yet. we're all waiting for the late may to mid june score releases.

yea these aren't the days of p53, bigfrank, etc. where everyone was obsessed with flaunting their e-penis.

I think big frank and p53 are still going at it on the rads forum and on aunt minnie. Now that's some good drama there.

yeah, i've seen those two on those threads. what kind of lives are they leading, my god?

and i have absolutely no interest in radiology, so don't ask me why i was over there in the first place.

anyway, to comment, i've been quite pleased with all my interactions on this forum for the last year, and i haven't seen many smart ass comments or cruel words uttered to anyone. and thats a good thing. so . . .

i'll post when i have my scores . . . depending . . .