2007 Usmle Step 1:

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toycamlx

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was going to start a forum on difficult questions from recent Step1 experiences to help people who havn't taken it study for the WTF questions, but the forum rules say that listing NBME stuff here (even in your own words?) is copyright infringment.

I'm a new member here so dont know too much. But the rules seem a bit ironic since I have found entire NBMEs posted on here.

Members don't see this ad.

I was going to start a forum on difficult questions from recent Step1 experiences to help people who havn't taken it study for the WTF questions, but the forum rules say that listing NBME stuff here (even in your own words?) is copyright infringment.

You may refer to specific concepts from a specific NBME test question and ask why one action may be more appropriate over another in that instance, but please do not go into details asking about "question number XXX" or a question which stated "xxxxx" or "I had a question with these choices"

But feel free to ask how do you distinguish XXXX from XXXX, or given xxxx, what would be the most appropriate test/action/etc.

I'm a new member here so dont know too much. But the rules seem a bit ironic since I have found entire NBMEs posted on here.

SDN has been around for a while, and the enforcement of the policies have changed over time due to many reasons. So if there are some posts left in these forums, it is simply due to the fact that we can not catch everything every time and do not have the time to go dig through the old posts to make sure we caught everything. We are not trying to pick on you or single you out for any reason, but we do have a policy which we enforce for many reasons.

Thank you for your future cooperation. And if you have any other questions about our policy, you can feel free to send a private message to myself.

if im not wrong we can discuss concepts whereever it is from:) can NMBE or UW have copyright on real facts and claim they know those facts only???:mad:

if im not wrong we can discuss concepts whereever it is from:) can NMBE or UW have copyright on real facts and claim they know those facts only???:mad:

No they can't, just as long as you do not refer to a specific question of theirs, they can not claim copyright violation. Just stick to the concepts. :D