2008/2009 Cycle Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
got accepted in NYIT and dominican :)

Members don't see this ad.

1/20 - Accepted to UMDNJ-SHRP South!! :D

kcrunningchick - Haven't decided yet, but I really want to! I think you said you were accepted there too, right? Are you planning on going?

Members don't see this ad :)
WOW that's great!!!!

I am still waiting form them also.. btw PMed you.

1/20 - Accepted to UMDNJ-SHRP South!! :D

kcrunningchick - Haven't decided yet, but I really want to! I think you said you were accepted there too, right? Are you planning on going?

congrats to everyone for all the new acceptances! Hang in there everyone! Something will work out!:)

Yes, I am set on going to NYU. PTwannabe let me know if you decide to go there too!

Hey...just curious...has anyone heard or know what's going on with Thomas Jefferson.. they've taken foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever to get any info out about when they might be making any decisions or bringing in people for interviews? I got a really weird financial aid packet but nothing of any indication about what they might be up to in terms of the interview or acceptance process. Just curious if anyone might be able to shed some light! Thanks! :idea:

1/26-Accepted to Columbia!

Planning on going there, after having an awesome interview and getting a great vibe from everyone. Congrats to everyone else on their acceptances!

1/13-accepted to NYU

I'm still waiting to hear from Columbia (my top choice) Wacokid, did they let you know by email or did you get a letter? Also, when did you interview?
Thanks, and congrats on getting in!!

10/1/08-Accepted to Southwest Baptist University
1/23/09-Accepted to Creighton University
2/20/09-Accepted to Missouri State University

Have a phone interview sometime in the next week with Baylor (my top choice!).

Last edited:
Hiya,
Accepted in USC, NYU, and Columbia =) Still battling over which new york one though...if you have any advice or if you're going to school in nyc, let me know.
congrats to everyone!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
accepted to Columbia!! I am pretty sure I am going there...

In general, what would be the approximate time it takes after an interview to hear back from schools?
I think you should hear back within two to three weeks after taking an interview. Hope you haven't been waiting too long.

Accepted to University of Miami, Nova Southeastern, University of Scranton, Utica College. Any suggestions?

Accepted 1/9 to the University of Hartford. Congratulations to everyone on being accepted! :)

I think you should hear back within two to three weeks after taking an interview. Hope you haven't been waiting too long.
Thanks!! Actually I haven't had it yet, I was just wondering but thanks!!!! :D

Interviewed 2/6/09
Accepted 2/9/09

University of Colorado Health Science Center

Denver here I come! :)

Just found out today... Accepted to UM-Flint on 2/9!
Still waiting on Oakland University and Wayne State University, but I'm going to PT school!! :soexcited:

Accepted to: University of Utah, AT Still, MUSC, and Creighton, but still waiting on four others! Why does this process seem to take forever?

Accepted to Neumann College :)
any1 got accepted & planning to go there?

Hey! I am accepted at University of New England and Chatham.

11/5/2009
:soexcited:Accepted to Thomas Jefferson University with a scholarship!:soexcited: