2008-2009 threads ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mshheaddoc

Howdy
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please note, that we're starting new threads for school discussion and interviews for the new season. I'm planning to have them all up by the end of this weekend. Right now there are links to the 2008-2009 school discussion threads in the Current Applications FAQ thread. I haven't set up the interview threads for 2008-2009 season yet. All threads that have to do with an individual school will be merged into the discussion thread. Each school will have three threads, a discussion thread, an interview thread, then the Class of 20XX thread in osteopathic class forum for discussion of those that have been accepted.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Well this is a nice idea. Through this every student will get the opportunity to say their opinions on any thing.

Headdoc... is there any discussion thread for MSUCOM yet? I have been unable to find it...

Members don't see this ad :)
cant find the discussion thread for Touro CA-
actually,
I dont know whats wrong with me, but i cant seem to find any of the e-mails i received from them... and now i dont know who to contact to set up my interview...
sigh.. im getting confuzzled.
does anyone know who (email/phone number) in admissions to contact for interviews at Touro-CA?
THANKS

cant find the discussion thread for Touro CA-
actually,
I dont know whats wrong with me, but i cant seem to find any of the e-mails i received from them... and now i dont know who to contact to set up my interview...
sigh.. im getting confuzzled.
does anyone know who (email/phone number) in admissions to contact for interviews at Touro-CA?
THANKS

Lynn Huckle
[email protected]
Admissions Counselor
Touro University-California
888-880-7336 (In California)
888-887-7336 (Out of California)

The thread you want is here. Doesn't seem too popular, so you had to scroll back a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.