2008-2015 DAT destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shervin06

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have Math, Organic Chem, and GC, Bio, OC, Math Destroyer books 2015 edition. is It worth buying the 2020 version of theses books? are they that different? considering its $100+ per book...

Thanks for the help and advices.

Members don't see this ad.

For a 5 year gap I would say it's definitely worthwhile to get an updated version. The creators add new questions every year to keep up with the test and an appreciable amount will have accumulated in the past 5 years. I personally think the DAT Destroyer + Math Destroyer combo is sufficient (I believe the two together only cost $200) for practice. Organic Chemistry Odyssey is worth considering, if you need extra help with that section.

Yes, definitely! I have the complete 2020 version and they are absolutely fantastic! Considering the newly added problems in regard to QR section.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, definitely! I have the complete 2020 version and they are absolutely fantastic! Considering the newly added problems in regard to QR section.
Yes the QR section did change in 2017 and new things have been added such as 40 most asked Organic Chemistry reactions, Bio Mnemonics and tons more problems especially since 2006. The DAT is much more challenging than it was years ago, you can tell that by looking at the 2007 and 2009 exams that the ADA released for free to students. To get into a top school or get a possible scholarship you need a high DAT score. Because of the cost, many students strive to get into their resident school because the cost is considerably cheaper thus the competition is greater. Just my 2 cents and sorry if I got off topic a minute.

Wishing you the best and always #think30....Nancy

Last edited by a moderator: