2008 AADSAS questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

human instinct

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Can anyone please pm me the 2008 AADSAS questions... I would really appreciate it as I forgot to take them down before the cycle closed :( and wanted to get started with them for the upcoming cycle.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

Can anyone please pm me the 2008 AADSAS questions... I would really appreciate it as I forgot to take them down before the cycle closed :( and wanted to get started with them for the upcoming cycle.

Thanks

Pre-Medical???
Are you looking for AADSAS or AMCAS??

hey...not pre-med...i had initial thoughts when i first registered and didnt bother changing status but im all for dents...anyway if someone has them...please do pm...
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too please??

Are they the same every year?

bump...

can anyone please help....

thanks...

Personal statement, work experience, community service, research exp, dentistry exp, awards, honors, scholarships, biographic information, parent and family information, college attended, background information, DAT scores, LOR and highschool information.

Did anyone put awards from like, senior year high school?

Did anyone put awards from like, senior year high school?

I think it depends on what the award is. If it was an award for "best personality", "most likely to succeed" or "most likely to end up sleeping in a gutter with a cardboard box as shelter" you might want to leave it out. But, if it was something prestigious or well-known you may want to include it.

In general, they are looking for more recent awards and experiences - but some high school stuff could be included on the application. I included my Eagle Scout award, even though I recieved in as a sophomore, because it is well-known and well-respected.

Hope that helps.

how about research awards that are monetary...can they be put as awards rather than scholarship or is it ok to put it under both sections.?...
also im unsure as to what exactly honours mean...any examples would be helpful...

thanks

how about research awards that are monetary...can they be put as awards rather than scholarship or is it ok to put it under both sections.?...
also im unsure as to what exactly honours mean...any examples would be helpful...

thanks

I received a a great deal of free financial aid from the school I attended to that wasn't a exactly a scholarship. I also received money for research. Instead I put it down as 4 years of academic grants, if that's what you mean. Grant is probably the better word.