Hello everyone. I will have completed all my prereqs by April 2008. I was hoping to get my AMCAS going that same summer. From what I've gathered, optimal time seem to be to have the AMCAS itself in mid-June. (Heard pushing it to July & August is cutting it too close) The problem for me is scheduling the MCAT. I was planning on scheduling it to take it the last date of May 2008. I don't believe the actual dates for next year are published yet on the MCAT website. If I elect this course of action, will my scores be "available" on-time for the application itself? That was the logistical problem, the other problem is of course (the more difficult one) preparing adequately for the test itself. I will probably be preparing for this while working on Physics II, Orgo II, and Orgo Lab at the same time. I believe this is painful but do-able. Any feedback would be great. Not sure if I should just spend more time studying for MCAT and postpone app for another year - will run into financial issues if I do that .