2008 Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorosar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
quick ? I plan on taking the DAT in mid August so if i was to send in everytime to ADEA, around Mid August when would the schools be able to recieve my application?

Members don't see this ad.

quick ? I plan on taking the DAT in mid August so if i was to send in everytime to ADEA, around Mid August when would the schools be able to recieve my application?

Schools would receive your application around the beginning to mid October. and by that time all the good Pre December 1st interview spots will have been taken.

Schools would receive your application around the beginning to mid October. and by that time all the good Pre December 1st interview spots will have been taken.

Not really. There are a bunch of people who applied in August last cycle and were accepted Dec. 1.

Members don't see this ad :)
So can i submit my application even without yet taking the DATs

So you're saying that it takes the ADEA approx. two months for schools to receive your complete application>? Is that the same timeframe considering your application was sent 15 May?

Marion