2008 poll: match results

Started by ent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

2008 Match: Which number on your rank list did you match into?

  • 1

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • 2-3

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 4-6

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • >6

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did not match

    Votes: 2 12.5%

  • Total voters
    16
Not much difference btw my #4 rank and my #12 rank, as far as program reputation.

Haven't matched yet, but can you expand the poll to have more options?
 
I know that I should have expanded the choices, but I cannot change the poll and I don't want to put another thread up with the same title because it will get confusing. You are absolutely right and I am sorry I can't change the poll. I hope you got good news yesterday. Good luck on Thursday!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how is it possible that anybody was able to answer the poll question already?
 
I was thinking the same thing. Except for one of the three people who responded to this poll, I am not sure how the other two were able to answer the poll question. I hope that we all take these polls seriously for the sake of future applicants.