2008 poll: % of applied programs offering interviews

Started by ent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Percent of programs applied to offering interviews

  • <10%

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 11-25%

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 26-35%

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 36%-45%

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 46-55%

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 56-65%

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 66-75%

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • >75% but not 100%

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14

ent

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The few polls created today are meant to help future applicants. I know I would have appreciated this sort of information when I started applying. Please answer once and provide accurate information.

% of (# of interview offers/total # of programs applied to)