VTEC4ME

10+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
So i plan on taking the DAT sometime midfebruary.
Is it too early to create a login on AADSAS?

bjhath

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2007
Bay Area
Status
Dentist
AADSAS for the 2010 cycle will be available on May 15, 2009. But you could create an account now if you wanted to look at the application and get an idea of what you will be filling out next year. Good luck!

About the Ads

VTEC4ME

10+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
ahh, i see.
mid feb for taking the DAT isnt too early is it?

oh and thanks for the prompt replies.

BakeNeat

UCSF Class of 2013
10+ Year Member
Dec 29, 2008
NorCal
Status
Pre-Dental
ahh, i see.
mid feb for taking the DAT isnt too early is it?

oh and thanks for the prompt replies.
It's not too early, but you should take it when you're ready. Don't drag it on. And if I were to do it again, for the Xth time, I would E-submit on May 15.

Flipper405

"Excessive" flosser
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 5, 2005
Status
Dentist
I took mine in mid-March... if you're doing before you apply (which I think is a good idea), it doesn't really matter when you do it.

I agree with people that say to just take it... I honestly went in thinking I would have to retake (which I guess wasn't the best mentality), but I did well enough that I just stuck with those scores.

Good luck

supraman

Boston Celtics
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
Status
Dental Student
My VTEC will beat your VTEC

supraman

Boston Celtics
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
Status
Dental Student
oh come on, can't do it on the side? What car you got (I don't have a supra (anymore))

zdlamkin8195

10+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2008
Arkansas
Status
Podiatry Student
So we can go ahead and set up our AADSAS now and then just wait til May 15th to submit it?

Flipper405

"Excessive" flosser
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 5, 2005
Status
Dentist
So we can go ahead and set up our AADSAS now and then just wait til May 15th to submit it?
I don't think so... they purge everything after each cycle so you have to do it when you actually apply. However, what you could do is open an AADSAS account now, get all your info written up in Word or something, and be ready to submit right on May 15th.

To anyone reading this that is going to apply in the future, APPLY EARLY! This is the easiest thing you can do to help yourself in the process.

About the Ads