2009 ADA paid practice DAT HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Teeth2291

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I bought the ADA 2009 practice test and it keeps redirecting me to the home page everytime I click 'Start Test'. I've called both the ADA and prometric and no one can seem to help me with this issue!!

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm really annoyed I paid for it and can't even open it or practice for the DAT.

Thanks

Dentalkid434

Reaction score
I bought the ADA 2009 practice test and it keeps redirecting me to the home page everytime I click 'Start Test'. I've called both the ADA and prometric and no one can seem to help me with this issue!!

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm really annoyed I paid for it and can't even open it or practice for the DAT.

Thanks

Darling, I had the same exact issue. ADA referred me to prometric and prometric referred me to ADA. I spent a good few hours speaking to each one of them and even spoke with a few supervisors. In conclusion, I only had access to the sciences of the practice exam and ADA/prometric ran off with my $37.

If you find a way to resolve the issue please PM me! -- we are in the same boat.