2009 DAT destroyer is ok?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

torque

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok.. so I need to start studying for DAT Again and I was wondering if I can still use my 2009 DAT destroyer for this year or should I get a new one..
Thanks..

Members don't see this ad.

I have the 2011 and found that it is teh same as previous years, they just changed the numbers around so yes, that is fine.

I have the 2011 and found that it is teh same as previous years, they just changed the numbers around so yes, that is fine.

don't they add more questions to each section tho? Like, for 2009, there was 350 biology questions, but for 2010, it went up to like 377

Members don't see this ad :)
Here is 2011 from their website

2011 DAT Destroyer
Organic Chemistry Section 248 problems
General Chemistry Section 257 problems
Biology Section 420 problems
Quantitative Reasoning 153 Problems

But are they useful? the destroyer bio section have so many terms that I have not heard before. Are these terms useful to memorize? anyone? :confused:

Yes, it is useful. Before beginning the questions, try reading through the answer key like it's a book. Read and study it until you feel you understand if not all, most of the material. A few days later, attempt the problems and see how you do.