2009 DAT vs real dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothfairysupreme

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys so I'm going over the 2009 ADA DAT a final time and the Ochem/genchem seems A LOT easier than anything on BC or destroyer. I wonder is the real DAT has just gotten more complex or if the real one will be like that too?

Any feedback/ experience will be greatly appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hey guys so I'm going over the 2009 ADA DAT a final time and the Ochem/genchem seems A LOT easier than anything on BC or destroyer. I wonder is the real DAT has just gotten more complex or if the real one will be like that too?

Any feedback/ experience will be greatly appreciated
There are many versions of the DAT and some are harder than others. I believe the 2009 ada DAT gives you the best real feel experience of the actual DAT. It is true the DAT has become more challenging since 2009 that is why our materials have also become more challenging. It is better to face the DAT over prepared than under.

Nancy

Reactions: 1 user
I thought the 2009 DAT was definitely harder on an overall basis than the actual 2016 DAT. I scored about two points higher in every section on the real thing.

Reactions: 1 users
I thought the 2009 DAT was definitely harder on an overall basis than the actual 2016 DAT. I scored about two points higher in every section on the real thing.

It all depends on the version of the DAT you receive, test takers experiences vary greatly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users