This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Akmmoo2

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well my exam is in 6 days and today I took the 2009 science section.. got 18 bio 18 gc 19 o chem :/ talk about deflating your confidence. I've been through the destroyer 3 times and work on bc every single day. Any advice for the last 6 days.

I'm biting myself because there were 6 bio questions that I either thought of the right answer first and second guessed.. or I narrowed to two answers and guessed wrong.

Members don't see this ad.

What was your strategy studying the destroyer? Also, how many times did you go over the BC exams for the sciences?

First time through destroyer I would do like 10 then check answers but since then I check the answer after every problem and read the solution right there. The bc exams full lengths I got AA21 on all of them and this week I started to do them again. Every day I pick something subject specific to do on there too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well my exam is in 6 days and today I took the 2009 science section.. got 18 bio 18 gc 19 o chem :/ talk about deflating your confidence. I've been through the destroyer 3 times and work on bc every single day. Any advice for the last 6 days.

I'm biting myself because there were 6 bio questions that I either thought of the right answer first and second guessed.. or I narrowed to two answers and guessed wrong.
Hi, don't beat yourself up, those scores are inline with where you should be. No one gets 30's on the 2009. It is more to make sure you don't show any obvious weakness. You are in your last days of study, I would stop taking timed test at this point and wrap it up by working on any weak areas.

Message me if you have any questions...

We are waiting for you at the finish line...Think 30!

Hi, don't beat yourself up, those scores are inline with where you should be. No one gets 30's on the 2009. It is more to make sure you don't show any obvious weakness. You are in your last days of study, I would stop taking timed test at this point and wrap it up by working on any weak areas.

Message me if you have any questions...

We are waiting for you at the finish line...Think 30!
Thank you so much Nancy I can't wait to contact you with my scores! I'm just frustrated right now. I need to keep pushing and stay positive

Thank you so much Nancy I can't wait to contact you with my scores! I'm just frustrated right now. I need to keep pushing and stay positive
Take a little time to rest and regroup...You have done all the hard work...now it is just some fine tuning that's it.

Haha, don't let off the gas pedal now! Floor it to the finish line..we are waiting..

Reactions: 2 users
I took 2009 test the day before my exam and got a 19. Took it the next day and got a 24.
Don't let it hurt your confidence. I feel the score conversion chart for 2009 is kinda off. I probably got more wrong on the real thing for OC and got a much higher score.

Reactions: 1 users
I took 2009 test the day before my exam and got a 19. Took it the next day and got a 24.
Don't let it hurt your confidence. I feel the score conversion chart for 2009 is kinda off. I probably got more wrong on the real thing for OC and got a much higher score.
Okay I needed to hear this! I've worked way too hard.. thank you!