1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

2010 DAT Destroyer

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by MikeDiggity, Jul 25, 2011.

1. MikeDiggity

MikeDiggity Ultimate Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I have my 2010 DAT Destroyer workbook that has hundreds of very challenging questions and detailed explanations in Organic Chemistry, General Chemistry, Biology, and Quantitative Reasoning. Working through this book will help you see what areas you really know and which areas you need to clarify more; along with the other study materials I bought, it helped me get an overall 22 AA. I'm asking $100 for this very helpful resource, PM me if interested.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.