2010 Grads

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LonghornJPS

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for a job, why don't you reply with locations/regions you are targeting. It can't hurt. There are plenty of Attendings on this site who may be able to point you toward a job lead.

Members don't see this ad.

Nice, altruistic thread. Thanks.

I'll bite.

Western US, close to outdoors, smaller city or town.

I work hard, am a team player. Have strong regional experience (at the new grad level).

If you are looking for a job, why don't you reply with locations/regions you are targeting. It can't hurt. There are plenty of Attendings on this site who may be able to point you toward a job lead.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good idea on the thread.

Non-fellowship trained new grad in '10. Prefer southeast and midwest such as NC, SC, FL, IN, and IL but willing to consider just about any location with the right fit.

2010 grad, but doing CT fellowship at Texas Heart 2010/2011.

Will be looking for a job in Texas in 2011, preferably in the D/FW area.

Fellowship trained in regional anesthesia, looking for private practice that does some regional in PA/MD/DC/VA area, prefer 2-3 hr from DC or Baltimore. I don't mind doing "simple" hearts/healthy peds/OB, etc as long as there's some regional. Expertise in ultrasound-guided upper and lower extrem catheters, etc. Avail July/August 2010.

Shoot me a PM if you have some leads, thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I am a Florida native from West Palm Beach and am starting to look for a permanent position in the area. I will be graduating from University at Buffalo Anesthesiology June 30, 2010. I am currently working on my Florida license. Overall my training has been great and I am very confident and excited to join a group. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Email: [email protected]

Sincerely, Darrell Lewis MD

2010 Anesthesiology Grad, with a Strong Regional Program, but willing to do it all.
2011 Will be Graduating from a "Top 5" Pain Fellowship

Looking to be in Illinois or Southern Wisconsin

2010 grad from anesthesia residency. Western US (CA, NV, OR, WA) or anywhere that's a good fit! easy-going of course :)

i wouldn't mind a regional or better yet, pain management fellowship if i was offered one...

Graduating in 2010 June, looking for a FT Job in NYC/NJ area.

2010 grad from anesthesia residency. Western US (CA, NV, OR, WA) or anywhere that's a good fit! easy-going of course :)

i wouldn't mind a regional or better yet, pain management fellowship if i was offered one...

so are you waiting for someone to call you and offer you a fellowship?