2010 Kaplan book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FPCPineapple

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I recently noticed that there is a 2010-2011 Kaplan PCAT book which has recently been published, does htis mean that there have been changes to the PCAT starting for hte August sitting? Or is it pretty much the same book as the 2008-2009 one except with minor changes here and there?
 
I just purchased both the 2008/9 edition as well as the 2010/11 edition & ended up returning the 08/09 one since they seemed almost identical. I thought that the tests might be different but they looked very similar. I didn't go through it with a fine tooth comb but a quick glance convinced me to keep only one.