-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2011 Decision Thread (Class of...)
Started by ModGirl
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SUNY Albany - Counseling Psychology - Class of 2015
See you in Albany! 🙂
UCSB CCSP PhD class of 2016!!!!!!!!!
Me too! UCSB c/o 2016!
Another GWU class of 2015! So excited!
University of Louisville Class of 2016!!!

Class of 2013- William & Mary's Experimental Psych M.A. program
Looks like I'll be going through this process again in 2 years! At first I was really bummed that I didn't get into a top PhD program straight out of undergrad, but I'm glad to be able to gain more experience & refine my research interests a bit.
(Fully funded, baby!!!)
Looks like I'll be going through this process again in 2 years! At first I was really bummed that I didn't get into a top PhD program straight out of undergrad, but I'm glad to be able to gain more experience & refine my research interests a bit.
(Fully funded, baby!!!)
Class of 2013- William & Mary's Experimental Psych M.A. program
Looks like I'll be going through this process again in 2 years! At first I was really bummed that I didn't get into a top PhD program straight out of undergrad, but I'm glad to be able to gain more experience & refine my research interests a bit.
(Fully funded, baby!!!)
Congrats. Sounds like a great idea. Good luck!!
Yay! See you there 🙂
I will see BOTH of you there!
By the way, how are you guys doing housing wise? I am starting to panic about it. Can't decide among studio/one bedroom/sharing house...haha maybe us SDN peeps can all share a place! That'd be awesome 🙂
IUP class of 2016! 

See you in Albany! 🙂
See you both in Albany!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another one for the University of Hartford 🙂 Really great to see a few others here as well!
Another one for the University of Hartford 🙂 Really great to see a few others here as well!
🙂
PM me if you want to chat with another member of your cohort, or need information about the area!
🙂
PM me if you want to chat with another member of your cohort, or need information about the area!
yay, pm me too if you want

🙂 We should start a club! lol
I know recent cohorts in our dept who started facebook groups/pages to keep up with one another and to send out invites for their cohort events and stuff. They did seem very club-like. 😛
Awesome- see you there 🙂
me too! is there a fb group?
3
372264
VCU c/o ?
🙂 🙂 🙂
🙂 🙂 🙂
I'm going to DU's PsyD program - one of my top choices!
My boyfriend got into UC Boulder's PhD program in his field so we are very happy that we will both be going out there together!
Also, we both received substantial funding through scholarships (me) and TAship (him).
I'm still pinching myself and I hope it all works out.😍
How was the application process at DU? What was your GPA/GRE scores if you don't mind me asking. And why was DU one of your top choices? I am looking into their PsyD program also. Thanks and congradulations!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 149
