2011 Derm Interview hotel/transportation sharing thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dermhopefull11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Post on this thread your dates/location of interviews if you are interested in sharing either a hotel room or transportation from the airport.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm interviewing at Mayo Rochester on 12/19.

Interested in sharing a hotel room with another female on 12/18 and 12/19.
Mayo covers one night in several of the local hotels so we could get both night for free if one of uses our night on the 18th, and the other uses it on the 19th.

I'm also interested in sharing a cab from the airport to hotel with either a male or a female, as long as our flights arrive/leave within an hourish of each other. I'm arriving on the 18th at 4:45, and my departure flight leaves on the 20th at 10:30am.

Just PM me if you are interested.

If anyone is interested in sharing transportation, I'll be driving from Houston to Temple on 1/11 sometime in the afternoon. I was planning on driving back to Houston on 1/12 after the interview is over.

If anyone wants to fly into Hobby or IAH airport in Houston to save $$ would be happy to drive you to and from Temple in order to save on gas.

Members don't see this ad :)
Looking for anyone else arriving late into Detroit on 12/17 and wanting to share a cab to Ann Arbor.