2011 Math Destroyer Test 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sacapuntas

Verified Account
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For you guys that have done Math Destroyer and still remember it, was test your best score? I am done with test 1-3 and my score went up 6 points for test 3. Wondering if I am learning or if that's an easier test.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't remember my individual Math Destroyer tests, but I think you should just continue chugging along, and don't focus too much on the scores, but focus on the material itself.

If you feel a bit more confident about the material, then you're probably getting better. You may be getting better because eventually you'll see word problems that test similar concepts from different angles in each test.

Just keep working on them, and you'll be fine. :) Math Destroyer is harder than the DAT, but the concepts are similar.

For you guys that have done Math Destroyer and still remember it, was test your best score? I am done with test 1-3 and my score went up 6 points for test 3. Wondering if I am learning or if that's an easier test.

My score for test 3 went up a bit as well. I don't think we can really answer that question. The best thing for your to do is continue doing tests 4, 5, 6, etc...and see if that jump in your score is consistent.

One thing I can say is that Math Destroyer is harder than the real DAT. So it prepares you really well. Make sure you can do all the problems in Math Destroyer, and you should easily get 20+ on the real QR.

Good luck!

Thanks for the replies...I will keep doing the tests 1 x per week. I was thinking of putting that time elsewhere but it sounds as if it will be good to do the whole book.