You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2012-2013 Hampton University M.S. in Medical Science
Started by jerris2011
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Heya, I applied too! I'm waiting to hear back from them, lemme know if you hear anything and good luck!
Hey guys! I have applied and been accepted. Have you all heard anything back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No , I withdrew my application after I got accepted to my #1 choiceHey guys! I have applied and been accepted. Have you all heard anything back?
I am still trying to decide where I want to go. It's been tough. Where did you decide on?
congrats! out of curiosity, when did you apply? and did they let you know via email, letter, or phone call?
Where are all the accepted and past students who have been through this program...I need some feedback about the program?
I just got accepted into the Medical Science Master Program at Hampton.
Is the program good? Anyone else that will be joining this program?
Is the program good? Anyone else that will be joining this program?
Last edited:
Is this the HBCU school?
4
479230
Yes it is.Is this the HBCU school?
4
479230
I also just got my acceptance but I am going to go a different route.
I also just got my acceptance but I am going to go a different route.
How so?
I applied too!!!! I'm waiting to hear back from the school though. Does anyone know when we will hear back?
You said you got accepted? When did you find out? Did they send you a letter or something? I had called the school this week to ask them and the secretary said that I should know by now, but I have not heard anything from the school.
4
479230
How so?
I am going to do a second bachelors then do a true SMP the apply to medical school. I feel like this will be a better option for me. I don't think this program would be best for me to get to medical school. Plus, I was comparing it to other programs and I think they might be better.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4
479230
You said you got accepted? When did you find out? Did they send you a letter or something? I had called the school this week to ask them and the secretary said that I should know by now, but I have not heard anything from the school.
Yes, I go accepted. I found out last week. They send you an e-mail and formal letter. Trying e-mailing Michael Druitt. He is the one who sent the e-mail out.
Does anyone know how to start a facebook group for all the accepted students into the program?
Hey everyone! I've applied to the program also. I was accepted around march or april.
I see several people were accepted to this program. Did anyone who was accepted decide to attend? If so, how is the program going? There is little about the program online and although I know a few people who went to HU I haven't been able to really get a detailed description of the pros and cons of the program.
Does anyone know if the 2.5 GPA requirement is rigid or flexible?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 414
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K

