2012 AADSAS application question !!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drdeesingh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have just started to fill out the AADSAS 2012 aplication. I am applying again for the second time. I applied in 2011 but didn't get in anywhere. So, under the section where it states what schools did you previously apply to last year, should I include all the dental schools which have rejected me?? Because I got rejected from like 20 schools, which schools should I include, the harder schools or the easier schools in the list of schools where I applied last year 2011.?

I would really appreciate if someone can advise me.

Does my applicaion look bad if I include all the schools which have rejected me??

Should I just put down a couple of schools and not mention all of them??

PLEASE HELP !!!!:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I have just started to fill out the AADSAS 2012 aplication. I am applying again for the second time. I applied in 2011 but didn't get in anywhere. So, under the section where it states what schools did you previously apply to last year, should I include all the dental schools which have rejected me?? Because I got rejected from like 20 schools, which schools should I include, the harder schools or the easier schools in the list of schools where I applied last year 2011.?

I would really appreciate if someone can advise me.

Does my applicaion look bad if I include all the schools which have rejected me??

Should I just put down a couple of schools and not mention all of them??

PLEASE HELP !!!!:confused:

You better put them all in because they can go back and look and you are applying pretty late just so you know

You better put them all in because they can go back and look and you are applying pretty late just so you know

What he said- especially considering you were rejected from 20 schools last time, it would have definitely been a smarter move to apply earlier to increase your chances. Mid August may not be late for people with competitive stats, but, judging by what you said, your stats aren't.

IIRC you're internationally-trained? Why are you trying to start dental school all over again? Why not apply to advanced standing programs across North America?