2012 DAT Destroyer Gen Chem = Too Easy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CedarZ4

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just ordered the 2012 DAT Destroyer after reading many raving reviews.

My knowledge of GenChem is very broad and shallow, and my GenChem DAT scores from the first time is nothing to write home about.

However, after viewing Chad's, I feel like the GenChem section of the DAT Destroyer is very easy. Even without in depth knowledge, I can pick out the right answer pretty quickly.

I've read that the DAT Destroyer is supposed to dominate people the first time around, and the words "DAT Destroyer" and "easy" should not be used in the same sentence. Did they make the 2012 version easier? Or did Chad just do a great job teaching the material (I think he did)?

Not trying to brag or anything, but I just wanted to know if being able to do all the problems in the 2012 DAT Destroyer GenChem is enough to get 20+ on the actual test (for anyone who used the 2012 version specifically and already took the test) because being able to do all the problems in KBB is certainly not enough (made the poor choice of just doing Kaplan my first time around. Don't want to make the poor choice again with DAT Destroyer)

Members don't see this ad.

Chad is great! Don't fret if you can do all the destroyer problems you should be good!

I used DAT destroyer and Kaplan for gen chem and I got a 28 on gen chem. It works...

Members don't see this ad :)
I was getting killed by both chems in Destroyer, especially gen chem, and got a 20 GC and 22 OC. If you're doing well in these you will easily score well into the 20s.

i used chad for gen chem...i have all gen chem vid, if u need them.