2012 kaplan class version pcat book set

Started by pinky00
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pinky00

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm selling a Kaplan class version PCAT book set. Once I registered for a class in June 2012, they shipped me 3 books and flashcards/formula sheets in mail. Those are not for sale at bookstores. Those are solely for people who take their class.

3 books are consist of:

1) class book-I took notes so you get extra tips to ace the test
2) review book-step by step of what you should know for each section plus verbal words that were previously on PCAT test since 2005.
3) practice book-actual previous PCAT tests

each book covers each subject and Kaplan is known for full explanation on science part in particular. please send me an email at [email protected]
price will be $150 including shipping.

thanks.