2012 rank list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I know they interviewed here, but I don't know what their rank list looked like. I can't blame them if they didn't rank it. I mean, I didn't, but if that was the problem, I guess they wish they would have.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I find it interesting how many lists are program-based, rather than geography-based. Many of the lists' top 3 or 4 programs are spread all over the country: Bay, NYC, Boston, Southeast, indicating an emphasis on a top-ranked program, rather than on ending up in a particular city.
 
1. UAB
2. MUSC
3. Vanderbilt
4. Wake Forest
5. BID
6. Duke
7. Stanford
8. UT Houston
9. Baylor
10+

No geographical ties.
Mostly ranked on the best fit for me.
 

I did it for the LULZ

Doitforthem.jpg