2013 ADEA Guide to DS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc toothache

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
As it has already been pointed out, the 2013 ADEA Official Guide to DS is now available. For anyone seriously considering applying to dental schools, it is an indispensable source of information. Recycling old guides or relying on information compiled by this author and other contributors to SDN is not a wise decision. Eliminating a single dental school from the list because an applicant does not meet a particular quirk a school might have will more than make up for the ~$45 investment. Let us not be penny wise and pound foolish.

http://www.adea.org/publications/Pages/OfficialGuide.aspx

Members don't see this ad.

I think the real question here is... when are you making the spreadsheet doc!?

Members don't see this ad :)
doc, I already have the 2012 guide but am applying this summer. Do you think it's worth it to get the 2013 version? I can't imagine much has changed, but then again, what do I know. Thanks!

when will the paperback copy be available? i am adding it to my cart but i can't order it yet.

when will the paperback copy be available? i am adding it to my cart but i can't order it yet.

The paperback has been available since the post was made. ADEA is known to have glitches on their site when ordering. If the problem persists, you may have to resort to the old fashioned way-telephone order.