2013 Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Frank.

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I have read a lot of posts about past interview experiences but most of them seem pretty old. I have an interview next week and was wondering if anyone had advice or questions they may have had that are from this round of DPT applicants or last years so that the information is a little more fresh. Thanks everyone

Members don't see this ad.

I think it depends on what school you are interviewing at. I had an Interview at A.T. Still and all of the questions were about past experiences that I've had and the things I have learned from them. I had a more informal meeting/interview at Southwest Baptist University and as it is a heavily religious school mos tof the questions were based around that. What school are you interviewing at?

I think it depends on what school you are interviewing at. I had an Interview at A.T. Still and all of the questions were about past experiences that I've had and the things I have learned from them. I had a more informal meeting/interview at Southwest Baptist University and as it is a heavily religious school mos tof the questions were based around that. What school are you interviewing at?
Next friday 11-22-13 I interview at Walsh University is also a religious School. What kind of religious questions were you asked. I also have an interview at West virginia U.
My Stats
verbal 155
Quant 156
writing 3.5
cGPA 3.63
sGPA 3.16

Most of the questions were based around how I viewed religion and my beliefs as well as how I would use my beliefs while practicing. I would be prepared to talk about yourself religiously as well as the expected questions like why physical therapy and why Walsh University. Good luck! If I can help with anything else don't hesitate to ask