2013 PCAT Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmstudent17

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

Today was my first PCAT and my scores was better than I thought, even though they was not as high as I expected them to be. Can someone explain to me what is a good pcat score and the purpose of the percentiles, for example 430/ 78%. My application year for the pcat is Fall 2014 and I already have a list of schools that I want to apply to. Also, I plan to take the test again in September 2013.

Thanks!:d
 
78th percentile means you beat 78 percent of the people!

I honestly think if you can score in the 80th percentile you are considered having a strong score