*** 2014-2015 MD/PhD Acceptances ***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RoronoaZoro

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So if it is alright, I guess I'll start the 2014-2015 MD/PhD Acceptance Thread as people are asking for one 🙂. People have gotten acceptances already (not me) and a thread has not been made yet (I've never made a thread yet and hope I'm not stepping on anyone :shy:)

Here is last year's if anyone wants to look: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/2013-2014-md-phd-acceptances.1037479/

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
 
Here is a link to some data most of us are aware of, but just for a quick reference: https://www.aamc.org/data/facts/enrollmentgraduate/

Also, here are some stats Fencer just posted as of today 10/28/2014:
start an Acceptance thread.

Stats from the 2014 cycle and current (2015) cycle:
-------------------------------------2014-------------2015
Total applicants -------- 1853 --------- 1669
Been considered ------------------ 0 ----------- 1240
Withdrew before AC ------------ 14 ------------- 28
Rejections ---------------------- 1063 ------------- 358
Total Accepted ------------ 776 ----------- 43
Withdrew after AC ------------- 120 ------------- 0
Defer to future ------------------- 29 ------------- 0
Rescinded Acceptance ---------- 1 --------------- 0
Matriculated -------------- 626 ------------- 0

Now, keep in mind that applicants might get 1 or many more acceptances, but only count as 1.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Florida:
12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
 
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Florida:
12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
 
Pittsburgh! First acceptance!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Florida:
12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
 
UW-Madison 🙂

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Florida:
12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
 
Pittsburgh! 😀

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Florida:
12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)[/QUOTE]
 
University of Minnesota 😀 !!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Florida:
12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)[/QUOTE]
 
Vanderbilt!
First acceptance :clap:!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Florida:
12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
 
Congrats, guys!

Here is the MD/PhD landscape as of yesterday:
2015 MD/PhD Cycle
Total Applicants ........................... 1,746
Withdrew Before Acceptance........... 45
Preliminary Rejection .................... 187
Passive Withdrawal .......................... 18
Rejection ......................................... 296
Being Considered .......................... 1,131
Alternate list ....................................... 2
MD/PhD Accepted* ......................... 67​
* Applicants with at least one MD/PhD acceptance

By the end of the cycle (~06/15), there will be about 775 acceptances for a class of about 625 students. Thus, only about 8-9% of the accepted applicants for enrollment in 2015 have been selected. Relax.... enjoy the interview process. Many of the "being considered" applicants will be given a MD/PhD acceptance. For comparison, at the end of last year cycle, the numbers look like this:
2014 MD/PhD Cycle
Total Applicants ........................... 1,853
Withdrew Before Acceptance............ 14
Preliminary Rejection ....................... 33
Passive Withdrawal ........................... 28
Rejection ....................................... 1,003
Total Acceptances ............................ 775 - (42% - 775/1839)
Withdraw After Acceptance ............ 120
Defer to future year ........................... 29
Rescinded Acceptance ........................ 1
MD/PhD Matriculated .................... 625​
 
Last edited:
Congrats, guys!

Here is the MD/PhD landscape as of yesterday:
2015 MD/PhD Cycle
Total Applicants ........................... 1,746
Withdrew Before Acceptance........... 45
Preliminary Rejection .................... 187
Passive Withdrawal .......................... 18
Rejection ......................................... 296
Being Considered .......................... 1,131
Alternate list ....................................... 2
MD/PhD Accepted* ......................... 67​
* Applicants with at least one MD/PhD acceptance

By the end of the cycle (~06/15), there will be about 775 acceptances for a class of about 625 students. Thus, only about 8-9% of the accepted applicants for enrollment in 2015 have been selected. Relax.... enjoy the interview process. Many of the "being considered" applicants will be given a MD/PhD acceptance. For comparison, at the end of last year cycle, the numbers look like this:
2014 MD/PhD Cycle
Total Applicants ........................... 1,853
Withdrew Before Acceptance............ 14
Preliminary Rejection ....................... 33
Passive Withdrawal ........................... 28
Rejection ....................................... 1,003
Total Acceptances ............................ 775 - (42% - 775/1839)
Withdraw After Acceptance ............ 120
Defer to future year ........................... 29
Rescinded Acceptance ........................ 1
MD/PhD Matriculated .................... 625​

does rejection mean the number of applicants who are completely out of the game? and preliminary rejection means pre-secondary rejection?
 
I have seen at the end of cycle some people from the rejection pool been taken out to an acceptance when programs start digging deep into their wait lists and then having to reverse their rejection. Obviously that only happens when they interviewed the applicants. Fortunately I have never been in that position.

Preliminary rejection is interpreted differently by each school. Some do it as you said but others use it for interviewees that were not liked or early in the season for applicants in the border zone to their MCAT or GPA cut - offs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I meant in regards to the 2015 applicant statistics. You seem to have access to the total applicant number and acceptance statistics.
 
This data is available to schools through the AAMC. We can see aggregate numbers, but no details. Beginning in February, for any applicant we have accepted, we will be able to see the other other schools where they hold acceptances. We will not be able to see any information on those we have not offered admission to or those who have withdrawn or declined admissions offers.
 
UC Davis
--Will be matriculating here!!!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Florida:
12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)
 
Emory! 🙂


DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida:
12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)
 
Northwestern!!


DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida:
12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Northwestern:
MSTPhopeful2015 (I:11/12-13, A:11/21
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)
 
emory!


DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23) justwantanmdphd (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida:
12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Northwestern:
MSTPhopeful2015 (I:11/12-13, A:11/21
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)[/QUOTE]
 
University of Missouri

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23) justwantanmdphd (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida: 12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Northwestern: MSTPhopeful2015 (I:11/12-13, A:11/21)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
University of Missouri: Tonks (I: 11/11-12, A: 11/20)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)
 
RWJMS

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23) justwantanmdphd (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida: 12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Northwestern: MSTPhopeful2015 (I:11/12-13, A:11/21)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
RWJMS: 2105 (I: 11/21, A: 12/3)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
University of Missouri: Tonks (I: 11/11-12, A: 11/20)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)[/QUOTE]
 
Univ. of Iowa

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23) justwantanmdphd (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida: 12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Northwestern: MSTPhopeful2015 (I:11/12-13, A:11/21)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
RWJMS: 2105 (I: 11/21, A: 12/3)
University of Iowa Carver: muranyi (I: 11/6-8 A: 12/1)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
University of Missouri: Tonks (I: 11/11-12, A: 11/20)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)
 
Michigan

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23) justwantanmdphd (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida: 12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Northwestern: MSTPhopeful2015 (I:11/12-13, A:11/21)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
RWJMS: 2105 (I: 11/21, A: 12/3)
University of Iowa Carver: muranyi (I: 11/6-8 A: 12/1)
University of Michigan: vitaminvater (I: 11/14-15, A: 12/8)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
University of Missouri: Tonks (I: 11/11-12, A: 11/20)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)
 
This is an update as of the sync last night:
2015 MD/PhD Cycle
Total Applicants ........................... 1,814
Withdrew Before Acceptance........... 88
Preliminary Rejection ..................... 224
Passive Withdrawal ........................... 51
Rejection ......................................... 462
Being Considered ............................ 832
Alternate list ...................................... 13
MD/PhD Accepted* ........................ 144
Withdrew After Acceptance ............... 5​
* Applicants with at least one MD/PhD acceptance
 
Stanford!!!!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23) justwantanmdphd (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida: 12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Northwestern: MSTPhopeful2015 (I:11/12-13, A:11/21)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
RWJMS: 2105 (I: 11/21, A: 12/3)
Stanford: letitgoletitgo (I: 10/15-16, A: 12/8)
University of Iowa Carver: muranyi (I: 11/6-8 A: 12/1)
University of Michigan: vitaminvater (I: 11/14-15, A: 12/8)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
University of Missouri: Tonks (I: 11/11-12, A: 11/20)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)
 
Tri-I!!!


DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23) justwantanmdphd (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida: 12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Northwestern: MSTPhopeful2015 (I:11/12-13, A:11/21)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
RWJMS: 2105 (I: 11/21, A: 12/3)
Stanford: letitgoletitgo (I: 10/15-16, A: 12/8)
University of Iowa Carver: muranyi (I: 11/6-8 A: 12/1)
University of Michigan: vitaminvater (I: 11/14-15, A: 12/8)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
University of Missouri: Tonks (I: 11/11-12, A: 11/20)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)
Weill Cornell: Hermione L Knope MD. PhD (MSTPHopeful2015)(I:10/29, A:12/9)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tri-I!!!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23) justwantanmdphd (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida: 12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Northwestern: MSTPhopeful2015 (I:11/12-13, A:11/21)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
RWJMS: 2105 (I: 11/21, A: 12/3)
Stanford: letitgoletitgo (I: 10/15-16, A: 12/8)
University of Iowa Carver: muranyi (I: 11/6-8 A: 12/1)
University of Michigan: vitaminvater (I: 11/14-15, A: 12/8)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
University of Missouri: Tonks (I: 11/11-12, A: 11/20)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)
Weill Cornell: Hermione L Knope MD. PhD (MSTPHopeful2015)(I:10/29, A:12/9), Chef17 (I: 11/20, A: 12/9)
 
Good question. I haven't heard of any rejections going out, but it's not looking great right now.

So I checked my junkbox and apparently they sent an email out ~11am saying to call for admissions decision lol.

To the accepted people, did you have to call or did they call you? Would be kinda weird if they made only those rejected/waitlisted call to find out instead of just email it out haha.
 
Tri-I !!

It seems likely to assume that all the acceptances were sent out as "please call us regarding your application" e-mails (this is how I heard). But I doubt they'd have everyone call in for waitlist/rejection, so I guess just sit tight. You could definitely be on the waitlist!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23) justwantanmdphd (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida: 12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Northwestern: MSTPhopeful2015 (I:11/12-13, A:11/21)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
RWJMS: 2105 (I: 11/21, A: 12/3)
Stanford: letitgoletitgo (I: 10/15-16, A: 12/8)
University of Iowa Carver: muranyi (I: 11/6-8 A: 12/1)
University of Michigan: vitaminvater (I: 11/14-15, A: 12/8)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
University of Missouri: Tonks (I: 11/11-12, A: 11/20)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)
Weill Cornell: Hermione L Knope MD. PhD (MSTPHopeful2015)(I:10/29, A:12/9), Chef17 (I: 11/20, A: 12/9), MooseMan3 (I:11/20, A: 12/9)
 
Tri-I !


DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date

Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23) justwantanmdphd (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida: 12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Northwestern: MSTPhopeful2015 (I:11/12-13, A:11/21)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
RWJMS: 2105 (I: 11/21, A: 12/3)
Stanford: letitgoletitgo (I: 10/15-16, A: 12/8)
University of Iowa Carver: muranyi (I: 11/6-8 A: 12/1)
University of Michigan: vitaminvater (I: 11/14-15, A: 12/8)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
University of Missouri: Tonks (I: 11/11-12, A: 11/20)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)
Weill Cornell: Hermione L Knope MD. PhD (MSTPHopeful2015)(I:10/29, A:12/9), Chef17 (I: 11/20, A: 12/9), MooseMan3 (I:11/20, A: 12/9), vitaminvater (I:11/20, A: 12/9)
 
thanks! but im just trying to gauge how big the waitlist is-- if they literally put everyone else theyve interviewed on the waitlist or if they put say maybe 10 people on the waitlist and then reject the rest.
 
Case!!!!


DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date
Case Western Reserve Hermione L Knope M.D Ph.D (I:11/20-21, A: 12/12)
Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23) justwantanmdphd (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida: 12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Northwestern: MSTPhopeful2015 (I:11/12-13, A:11/21)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
RWJMS: 2105 (I: 11/21, A: 12/3)
Stanford: letitgoletitgo (I: 10/15-16, A: 12/8)
University of Iowa Carver: muranyi (I: 11/6-8 A: 12/1)
University of Michigan: vitaminvater (I: 11/14-15, A: 12/8)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
University of Missouri: Tonks (I: 11/11-12, A: 11/20)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)
Weill Cornell: Hermione L Knope MD. PhD (MSTPHopeful2015)(I:10/29, A:12/9), Chef17 (I: 11/20, A: 12/9), MooseMan3 (I:11/20, A: 12/9), vitaminvater (I:11/20, A: 12/9)
 
University of Cincincinnati 😀 !!!!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date
Case Western Reserve Hermione L Knope M.D Ph.D (I:11/20-21, A: 12/12)
Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23) justwantanmdphd (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida: 12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Northwestern: MSTPhopeful2015 (I:11/12-13, A:11/21)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
RWJMS: 2105 (I: 11/21, A: 12/3)
Stanford: letitgoletitgo (I: 10/15-16, A: 12/8)
University of Cincinnati: rbb42 (I: 11/21-23, A: 12/19)
University of Iowa Carver: muranyi (I: 11/6-8 A: 12/1)
University of Michigan: vitaminvater (I: 11/14-15, A: 12/8)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
University of Missouri: Tonks (I: 11/11-12, A: 11/20)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)
Weill Cornell: Hermione L Knope MD. PhD (MSTPHopeful2015)(I:10/29, A:12/9), Chef17 (I: 11/20, A: 12/9), MooseMan3 (I:11/20, A: 12/9), vitaminvater (I:11/20, A: 12/9)
 
University of Cincincinnati 😀 !!!!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date
Case Western Reserve Hermione L Knope M.D Ph.D (I:11/20-21, A: 12/12)
Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23) justwantanmdphd (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida: 12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Northwestern: MSTPhopeful2015 (I:11/12-13, A:11/21)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
RWJMS: 2105 (I: 11/21, A: 12/3)
Stanford: letitgoletitgo (I: 10/15-16, A: 12/8)
University of Cincinnati: rbb42 (I: 11/21-23, A: 12/19)
University of Iowa Carver: muranyi (I: 11/6-8 A: 12/1)
University of Michigan: vitaminvater (I: 11/14-15, A: 12/8)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
University of Missouri: Tonks (I: 11/11-12, A: 11/20)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)
Weill Cornell: Hermione L Knope MD. PhD (MSTPHopeful2015)(I:10/29, A:12/9), Chef17 (I: 11/20, A: 12/9), MooseMan3 (I:11/20, A: 12/9), vitaminvater (I:11/20, A: 12/9)
*Cincinnati. I got excited and typed in too many letters!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Washington University at St. Louis! 🙂

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date
Case Western Reserve Hermione L Knope M.D Ph.D (I:11/20-21, A: 12/12)
Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23) justwantanmdphd (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida: 12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Northwestern: MSTPhopeful2015 (I:11/12-13, A:11/21)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
RWJMS: 2105 (I: 11/21, A: 12/3)
Stanford: letitgoletitgo (I: 10/15-16, A: 12/8)
University of Cincinnati: rbb42 (I: 11/21-23, A: 12/19)
University of Iowa Carver: muranyi (I: 11/6-8 A: 12/1)
University of Michigan: vitaminvater (I: 11/14-15, A: 12/8)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
University of Missouri: Tonks (I: 11/11-12, A: 11/20)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)
Washington University at St. Louis: justwantanmdphd (I: 10/23, A 12/20)
Weill Cornell: Hermione L Knope MD. PhD (MSTPHopeful2015)(I:10/29, A:12/9), Chef17 (I: 11/20, A: 12/9), MooseMan3 (I:11/20, A: 12/9), vitaminvater (I:11/20, A: 12/9)[/QUOTE]
 
UAB!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance Date
Case Western Reserve Hermione L Knope M.D Ph.D (I:11/20-21, A: 12/12)
Emory: rbb42 (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23) justwantanmdphd (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/23)
Florida: 12182013 (I:9/18-29, A:10/16)
Northwestern: MSTPhopeful2015 (I:11/12-13, A:11/21)
Pittsburgh: rbb42 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); ppp91 (I: 8/28-29, A: 10/16); greenwhale (I:10/23-24, A:11/5)
RWJMS: 2105 (I: 11/21, A: 12/3)
Stanford: letitgoletitgo (I: 10/15-16, A: 12/8)
University of Alabama at Birmingham: (I:10/22-24, A: 12/22)
University of Cincinnati: rbb42 (I: 11/21-23, A: 12/19)
University of Iowa Carver: muranyi (I: 11/6-8 A: 12/1)
University of Michigan: vitaminvater (I: 11/14-15, A: 12/8)
University of Minnesota: rbb42 (I: 10/9-10, A: 11/6)
University of Missouri: Tonks (I: 11/11-12, A: 11/20)
UVA: letitgoletitgo (I: 9/25-26, A: 10/17)
UW-Madison: rbb42 (I: 10/16-17, A: 11/3)
Vanderbilt: vitaminvater (I: 10/3, A: 11/8)
VCU: 12182013 (I:9/8-9, A:9/17), ladyterp (I: 9/22-23, A: 10/3)
UC Davis: rood1234 (I:10/23-24, A:11/21)
Washington University at St. Louis: justwantanmdphd (I: 10/23, A 12/20)
Weill Cornell: Hermione L Knope MD. PhD (MSTPHopeful2015)(I:10/29, A:12/9), Chef17 (I: 11/20, A: 12/9), MooseMan3 (I:11/20, A: 12/9), vitaminvater (I:11/20, A: 12/9)[/QUOTE]