Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats Man!!!Accepted to NYMC! I can't believe it. I really only takes one.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats Man!!!Accepted to NYMC! I can't believe it. I really only takes one.
Accepted to NYMC! I can't believe it. I really only takes one.
Accepted to NYMC! I can't believe it. I really only takes one.





OMG! Huge congrats to @DoctorLacrosse for finally getting that acceptance! So happy for you bud!!!😀![]()
thank you guys so much!! you've all been so great to me haha glad I could make you guys proud 😛

thank you guys so much!! you've all been so great to me haha glad I could make you guys proud 😛
OMG so happy for you!! Where are you going??
Congrats, have been following your journey, good things certainly come to those who wait!! Best wishes to you in the Big Apple.haha can't thank you enough! Accepted at NYMC. could end up elsewhere if more waitlists come through who knows, but am so stoked for this opportunity!! great location for me to be
wow i cant believe this cycle is almost over.. literally a couple months left.
Man, I'm so happy. Already booked my vacation this summer with my friends lol. Bout to be on a beach. Sweet sweet ending to this cycle! Cheers, guys! We deeed it!
Lol so funny, I'm doing Cancun as well!Lol same! Just booked a flight to Cancun yesterday. Quitting my job next week and plan on living it up all of June.
Lol so funny, I'm doing Cancun as well!
Bahaha yo this is kinda crazy! Watch us all be there at the same timelmao, see y'all there? #Cancun
haha can't thank you enough! Accepted at NYMC. could end up elsewhere if more waitlists come through who knows, but am so stoked for this opportunity!! great location for me to be
My friends and I surprisingly found a really good deal thanks to another SDNer recommending a website on one of these threads! $650 for all inclusive drinks and food including the flight! About to be TURNT. UP.Cancun is awesome! I love it, but I've been there 4 summers in a row lol I switched it up this year and visited Hawaii since I'd never been there before. It was just beautiful and very relaxing. I definitely recommend it, although I'll warn you that flights are pretty expensive, but it's definitely worth it 😉
LOL your post about cheapcaribbean in another thread helped me find my trip lol thanks girl!i swear.. everyone on my TL was in cancun this past week.
My friends and I surprisingly found a really good deal thanks to another SDNer recommending a website on one of these threads! $650 for all inclusive drinks and food including the flight! About to be TURNT. UP.
So true! I think especially for us that had been holding out on a waitlist, it's such a relief that it's all finally done with ! Time for summer relaxationI remember all of us freaking out in the beginning of the cycle, we made it!!
that sounds out-of-this-world crazy good for a Hawai'i deal 😱 Enjoy it 😀My friends and I surprisingly found a really good deal thanks to another SDNer recommending a website on one of these threads! $650 for all inclusive drinks and food including the flight! About to be TURNT. UP.
loll yes i plan all my carribean vacays through there. its cheaper to go the the carribean than to go some overrated and overpriced city in the US like miamiLOL your post about cheapcaribbean in another thread helped me find my trip lol thanks girl!
Hey everyone!!!! Hope you all are doing well! [emoji4]
finally quit my job and it feels soooooooooo good 😀 . hope you're good!
You guys are lucky. I still have another 26 days left before I leave my job. It means more $$$ though so I won't complain too much 😉
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.