Sep 9, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Thank God that's over!
Scores:
PAT:24/QR:15/RC:26/GC:25/OC:20/BIO:30
TS:24
AA:23
I'm happy with my scores except for QR where I totally screwed up with not enough prep and poor time management on the test.
BIO was tough but most of the material was in the DAT Destroyer and I was able to figure out the other questions by process of elimination.
I really dont know what happened in OC. I felt very confident while taking the section. I guess there were a bunch of trick questions...
GC was straight forward, only issue was time and I prepped extensively to be able to recognize and execute the calculations needed, quickly. (Again, destroyer was great for that)
In PAT keyhole was the hardest, while top front end was medium, hole punching was easy and pattern folding was easy.
Here are the prep. materials I used:
For sciences the DAT Destroyer was hands down the most comprehensive, and representative of the DAT questions. Especially for Bio, but make sure you now all the info in the explanations also!
For PAT I used Crack the DAT PAT, also very similar to the actual test.
For RC I used Kaplan.
Does anyone know how much the low QR will effect my chances of getting in?
Hope this post was helpful and feel free to ask me for more info.
Good Luck on your test!!!

mkhan27

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
Your scores look great congrats! That bio :wow:. Did you you only use DAT Destroyer for bio or did you use other stuff like Cliffs and Feralis? If not, then you must have had a strong bio background from college? Congrats again.

Nov 20, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
Given your solid science scores, I doubt the QR score will affec your application.
Congrats.