2015-2016 Residency Interview Hosting Swap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cheesebanana

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

As we are all gearing up for interview season, I thought it would be nice to get a thread going for people to offer a room/request to stay with a host for a night or two. I'm not sure if this is the right place for the thread, but I thought people could post here if they are either a) looking for a place to stay for their interview or b) offering a room to host residency interviewees. Interviewees can then PM the host to see if they would be willing to host them or do a 1:1 swap.

I myself have an extra room with bed and desk available in Boston, MA and am willing to host (looking in particular for a 1:1 swap). PM me if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Looking for a host in Chicago. Interviews on Dic 9-10. at UIC and Mt Siani

Hi all,

As we are all gearing up for interview season, I thought it would be nice to get a thread going for people to offer a room/request to stay with a host for a night or two. I'm not sure if this is the right place for the thread, but I thought people could post here if they are either a) looking for a place to stay for their interview or b) offering a room to host residency interviewees. Interviewees can then PM the host to see if they would be willing to host them or do a 1:1 swap.

I myself have an extra room with bed and desk available in Boston, MA and am willing to host (looking in particular for a 1:1 swap). PM me if you are interested.

Hey, will you be around Dec 8th? I'm interviewing in Boston.
You're welcome to stay over here as well, I'm in Chicago.