2015 Fall applicants interview

Started by kies89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kies89

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i think it will be helpful for us to create an interview invitation thread!

let us post pharmcas (and supplemental) submission date and interview invitation school and date! 🙂
 
i submitted my pharmcas and verified on 8/15.
got one interview from concordia on 8/18
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got interview from MWU Arizona too!
I just went online to check my application status, but it says i am invited.
checked my e-mail spam folder too, but do not see anything though..
 
pharmcas verified: 8/12
supplementals submitted by 8/27
NO INTERVIEW INVITES yet =(

Does anyone know when USC or UCSF begin sending interview invites? My supplemental apps were turned in 8/12 (USC) and 8/27 (UCSF)?
 
pharmcas verified: 8/12
supplementals submitted by 8/27
NO INTERVIEW INVITES yet =(

Does anyone know when USC or UCSF begin sending interview invites? My supplemental apps were turned in 8/12 (USC) and 8/27 (UCSF)?

i think ucsf starts to send out around december or january
 
pharmcas verified: 8/12
supplementals submitted by 8/27
NO INTERVIEW INVITES yet =(

Does anyone know when USC or UCSF begin sending interview invites? My supplemental apps were turned in 8/12 (USC) and 8/27 (UCSF)?

From what I know, UCSF won't do anything until the deadline expires.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got MWU Arizona - 9/12 and just received MWU Downers Grove this morning only option was 10/1. Does anyone as of right now have an interview scheduled with a CA school?
 
PharmCAS submission: 7/30/14
Supplemental Application: 8/14/14

Interview Notification: Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy 8/27/14
Interview Date: 9/17/14
 
Just got my second interview from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science - College of Pharmacy on 09/02/14. I applied to 4 schools. Still waiting on the other two! 🙂

congrats!! what other two schools did u apply?
i applied rosalind too but havent heard back 😛
 
congrats!! what other two schools did u apply?
i applied rosalind too but havent heard back 😛
Thank You! I also applied to the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (My 2nd Choice) and the University of Wisconsin - Madison (MY #1 CHOICE)
 
Thank You! I also applied to the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (My 2nd Choice) and the University of Wisconsin - Madison (MY #1 CHOICE)

haha i kinda knew it when u said u applied 4schools, and 2 schools being rosalind and concordia.
good luck!!!
 
I received my interview invite from LECOM today

Pharmcas verified August 22
Supplemental completed sept 2
Interview invite email sept 2 (same day as supplemental)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats vanillee!
only e-mail i got from rosalind is my application is completed and under review... and it was last week
hopefully i get something soon 😛..
 
Same as nxq875. I submitted my PCAT scores to UH on Sept. 3rd and about an hour later I got an interview invitation for Oct. 10th.
 
I didn't know you were able to post a prelim score. Did you send them directly to the school, or was this done through pharmcas?

Edit: Scratch that last questions. I looked at the pharmcas page and this looks like something unique to UofH.
Yea U of H offered this option only for early decision
 
got interview from MCPHS and CA Northstate.
So so far got all the interviews from many low tier schools i applied.. hopefully get to hear some good news from mid to top schools as well 🙂
 
Got an interview today at Gatton college of pharmacy at ETSU today, early decision. I go on Sept. 30th. Wish me luck
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone had from UMKC? I applied early decision. My full application was received on 8/25/14 as per the email I received but haven't heard from them since. First interview dates are 10/10 and 10/17 I believe.
 
Anyone heard from Texas A&M or Texas Tech? And which schools are more friendly to Foreign students?
 
Has anyone received the supplemental application from Loma Linda, CA??


Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile