2016-2017 Temple University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrew from St. Luke's!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got my acceptance off the wait list this morning! I am OOS. This was my first acceptance after being waitlisted at 3 schools, so for all you waiting out there, don't give up hope yet!

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got Accepted off the waitlist yesterday afternoon! OOS 65 Lizzy M. Can't believe it

Don't give up hope everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
Hey guys, is there any group ( be it on facebook or wherever) aside from the official group where people from the class of 2021 can start meeting eachother?? Asking for a friend :p

Hey guys, is there any group ( be it on facebook or wherever) aside from the official group where people from the class of 2021 can start meeting eachother?? Asking for a friend :p
There's only thever accepted students page set up by the orientation leaders for all I know. I haven't seen any others

I'm applying to Temple this year but will be taking a pre-req over the summer. Temple is the only school on my list that requires completion of all pre-reqs before applying. Is it okay if I upload my transcript to AMCAS and submit in early June without having this pre-req's grade back?
I believe you can still apply as long as you are anticipating a grade, but I would still advise you to double check with the admin staff to be on the safe side!

If your friend wants to make a buddy before school starts, I'm pretty free for a beer or something after work/on weekends!

hey all! do you guys know how to withdraw an application from temple?

accepted off of CL 6/23! Lizzy M score 70.3
Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for a response!

got a call and was accepted off CL today for St. Luke's!

Hello! I was wondering what were the campus options for the following question last year:
"Describe the nature of your special interest in your first choice ranked Clinical / Regional Campus." What were the options for the Clinical/Regional Campus?

Can anyone answer these questions about Temple:

Are there plenty of ultra quiet places to study?

Quiet 24 hour study areas?

Help available, like help room where you can go to get help without having to hire your own tutors?

Pass/fail?

Near a subway station?

Hey guys! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted for a while or just recently got off the waitlist.

Hoping somebody can offer some advice...I'm really struggling to figure out the difference in terms of clinical experiences and characteristics of the city environments for the three campuses. I've never been to Pennsylvania, so any help would be much appreciated...

Hi guys! I have a question that some of us in the current application cycle are wondering.

On Temple's website, it says that applications submitted without complete prerequisites will be put on hold until proof of a completed grade is sent with a transcript.

Does anyone know if this is a new rule, or were you guys affected by this last year too? Also, are they strict about it? It seems a little ridiculous to me that they won't consider you for admission if you have one pre-req left to take....

Last edited: