2017 NAPLEX Pass Rates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dannnielleeee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information about the 2017 NAPLEX pass rates? It looks like the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy still only has the 2014-2016 pass rates available.

I saw that UIC has posted their 2017 pass rate (94.44%) and said the national pass rate was 90.22%.

Has anyone heard from schools they've interviewed at what the latest pass rates are? I'm most interested in the data for:

University of Minnesota - 97.4%
University of Illinois-Chicago - 94.44%
University of Pittsburgh
University of Maryland-Baltimore
University at Buffalo

... but any new info would be great. I'm curious to see how the pass rates are changing in response to the drop in recent years and the new 2017 exam.

EDIT: Found University of Minnesota's 2017 pass rate.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have any information about the 2017 NAPLEX pass rates? It looks like the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy still only has the 2014-2016 pass rates available.

I saw that UIC has posted their 2017 pass rate (94.44%) and said the national pass rate was 90.22%.

Has anyone heard from schools they've interviewed at what the latest pass rates are? I'm most interested in the data for:

University of Minnesota - 97.4%
University of Illinois-Chicago - 94.44%
University of Pittsburgh
University of Maryland-Baltimore
University at Buffalo

... but any new info would be great. I'm curious to see how the pass rates are changing in response to the drop in recent years and the new 2017 exam.

EDIT: Found University of Minnesota's 2017 pass rate.

NAPLEX - Passing Rates for 2015-2017 Graduates Per Pharmacy School

http://bit.ly/2HFJY9u

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Something to keep in mind, the Naplex had format changes in Nov 2015, and another in...Nov 2016.