-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017 NEOMED - Pharmacy
Started by rxgirl01
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm interviewing this Friday, November 9th. I can post my thoughts afterwards. I think they let you know within 2 weeks if you've been accepted.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The interview was very relaxed and conversational. It was not stressful at all. The school seems decent and the students were very friendly and passionate about NEOMED. I liked the integrated approach to learning and the fact that you get experience in a pharmacy during your first year there.
Did you guys get a notification that your application was complete after submitting the supplemental? I find it weird there is no way to know if they have what they need
I got my acceptance letter on 11/28, too!
NEOMED really seems like a good school. They've changed a lot in the past few years: there are new buildings and research programs being created - even new dorms being built on campus for Fall '13 (less commuting!). It has a lot of potential for more development. (Maybe a dental school in the future?)
NEOMED really seems like a good school. They've changed a lot in the past few years: there are new buildings and research programs being created - even new dorms being built on campus for Fall '13 (less commuting!). It has a lot of potential for more development. (Maybe a dental school in the future?)
I was accepted here today as well! However I will be giving up my seat to attend somewhere else. Good luck to everyone else!!!
Hey everyone, for all accepted.. I will be an MS2 next year and live in a 3 bedroom condo 5 minutes away from campus. My roommate and I are looking for a roommate to occupy the third bedroom in the condo. My other roommate will be a P3 so we'll both be able to give you advice on classes. Message me if you're interested for more info!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey did anyone who had an interview on April 1st hear back yet?
Can anyone tell me how the interview went for you guys because i got the interview on July 26th 2013 and i know its very late to ask, but if you can tell me what kind of questions they asked and how the interview would be if open or closed file that would be really helpful!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K