2018-2019 Ophthalmology Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyeapplicant

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if I missed it, but I haven't seen the classic interview thread for this year's application cycle. Figured I could get it started if it hasn't already? Please bold any new additions.

Format: Program name (mode of communication, date of communication): interview date(s) offered
 
Not sure if I missed it, but I haven't seen the classic interview thread for this year's application cycle. Figured I could get it started if it hasn't already? Please bold any new additions.

Format: Program name (mode of communication, date of communication): interview date(s) offered


i havent seen any either... please post the link once u create one... or if u know of any spreadsheets... thanks a lot

You can add notes for interviewees to share their experience and what they think the pros and cons of each program after their interviews
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad