2018-2019 Ophthalmology Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyeapplicant

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I missed it, but I haven't seen the classic interview thread for this year's application cycle. Figured I could get it started if it hasn't already? Please bold any new additions.

Format: Program name (mode of communication, date of communication): interview date(s) offered

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure if I missed it, but I haven't seen the classic interview thread for this year's application cycle. Figured I could get it started if it hasn't already? Please bold any new additions.

Format: Program name (mode of communication, date of communication): interview date(s) offered

i havent seen any either... please post the link once u create one... or if u know of any spreadsheets... thanks a lot

You can add notes for interviewees to share their experience and what they think the pros and cons of each program after their interviews

Members don't see this ad :)
If anyone wants a excel schedule with the interview dates on in (all the ones released on SF match anyway), here you go.

Attachments

• Interview Schedule Ophthalmology 2018.xlsx
    32.7 KB · Views: 395