2018 app not autofilling from 2016 app please help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddmbmom

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied in 2016 without luck. I am now preparing my 2018 application but its asking me to re-enter all of my info. I thought it would autofill - what am I doing wrong?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied in 2016 without luck. I am now preparing my 2018 application but its asking me to re-enter all of my info. I thought it would autofill - what am I doing wrong?
If I'm not mistaken only my grades carried over... you have to re-enter your experiences, acheivements, LOR, MCAT scores and personal statement.

The whole app pulls over from year to year (sadly, I know though never having completed the app cycle yet). Perhaps because there's a gap (2017), it deleted all the info? That's my guess.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same thing happened to me. I did some digging and it does appear that they only will pull information from year to following year... When you have a gap year in there it doesn't keep.

You will have to redo everything. It will only auto-fill if you apply in consecutive cycles. Source: I have applied in 2013, 2015, 2017, and am currently done with my 2018 app. The only time it auto-filled was the 2018 app.