2018 Application Cycle helppp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

canadianODhopefully

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just submitted my application last week now I'm waiting for it to get verified and I am wondering what you think my chances are of getting interviews. (and is this considered late in the cycle)

OAT - AA/RC/GC/QR/PHYS/BIO/OC/TS
330/370/320/360/300/310/330/310

GPA - 3.1

worked at two different practices for 8 months, shadowing, undergrad research on dementia, volunteering

ive applied to ICO, NOVA, PUCO, Midwestern (AZ), SCCO, NECO

coming from Canada I hope everything transfers over

i feel like i could throw up waiting to hear back from everyone
 
I think you have a good chance at an interview at at least one of those schools, especially since none of your scores fall below a 300. Also, it is definitely not late in the cycle, the only thing to do now is wait. Good luck!