2018 TBR Books--Like New!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rainchild18

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have the 2018 edition of the physics, general chemistry, organic chemistry, and Biology books 1+2 for each subject. The books are in near pristine condition without any writing. I'm looking to sell the entire collection for $265 including shipping (shipping is ~$35). I bought this set for $308 with shipping from the official Berkeley Review website this past January. I heavily recommended these books if you want tons of practice, good explanations to problems, and intent to self study for the MCAT. I made a 514 using these books Khan Academy videos, and the official AAMC prep materials. PayPal transactions only. Message me for more details.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20191011_093126866.jpg
    IMG_20191011_093126866.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20191011_093233454.jpg
    IMG_20191011_093233454.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20191011_093243770.jpg
    IMG_20191011_093243770.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 121