2019-2020 Ben Gurion (MSIH) application thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tired and hungry

Reaction score
Anyone else been accepted yet? I wanted to start a new thread for this year

Z I know you're on here we interviewed together

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted on October 10th. Still trying to make a decision. Have lots of questions that need answers!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yah same, mainly regarding financial aid. They told me they release that info in January

I spoke to a current student about that. Seems like they lost their American Federal Aide due to low board pass rates (because they factor int he American and Israeli students' scores and apparently, the Israeli's didn't do so well). Currently, you can only take out private loans, which have higher interest rates than federal loans. That being said, they're working on resolving the issue and federal loans should be available to American students by next year. Additionally, the cost of the program is much cheaper than most American schools so what you're going to be losing in high interest rates you'll make up in lower tuition costs.

That's just what I heard. Can't promise that it's accurate.

I’m interviewing at BGU’s nyc office later this month. What’s the format of this interview day and how long does it last?

Reactions: 1 user
I’m interviewing at BGU’s nyc office later this month. What’s the format of this interview day and how long does it last?

two 1 on 1 interviews (40 min each?), pretty chill, expect to talk about your international experiences, congrats on the II!! Wow we have the same LizzyM

Wow they are fast at turning around decisions. Accepted earlier this morning, after interviewing on 11/21!