2019-2020 Traditional Thoracic Surgery Fellowship Interviews

Started by Natt123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Natt123

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting this off since ERAS went live yesterday to track interview dates/discuss application process ...good luck everyone!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone up for an interview date swap for Allegheny? I have 3/20/20 and would like to switch to 3/6/20.
 
Does anyone know if the invites that Stanford sent out already are for Cardiac track or Thoracic track only? I haven’t heard anything from them yet. Thanks!
 
Does anyone know if the invites that Stanford sent out already are for Cardiac track or Thoracic track only? I haven’t heard anything from them yet. Thanks!
Called last week, told they were still reviewing for cardiac
 
Anyone know why a bunch of programs haven't sent out invites yet (at least based on the spreadsheet)? I've heard rumors that some of the programs may be switching from a fellowship to I6, but not sure if that's the case.