2019 NHSC Loan Repayment Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Notsosuperman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone heard back on this year’s loan repayment cycle? Asking for a coworker who hasn’t heard yet. We are a dental site, and our HPSA score is 22. In the past, I think hygienists had heard back in July. Thanks!
 
I have not heard back yet. I'm at a behavioral health clinic with HPSA score of 17.
My supervisor told me that no one from our clinic has ever been rejected... I may be the first. Perhaps the disbursement has changed to prioritizing the substance abuse loan repayments.
 
I heard back in July and get awarded in September. This is for the substance abuse grant. The funding for it is completely separate funding than the other NHSC programs. I received a finalist email and had literally 2-3 days to respond. Did you receive a finalist or alternate email? I hope this helps!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone heard back on this year’s loan repayment cycle? Asking for a coworker who hasn’t heard yet. We are a dental site, and our HPSA score is 22. In the past, I think hygienists had heard back in July. Thanks!
My site was a 21 when I applied and as of August it’s a 26 but I haven’t heard anything yet other than a credit check in June.