2020-21 Thomas Jefferson University P4 Post-Bac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,

I was recently accepted into both the 1-year and 2-year P4 programs and chose the 2-year r/t the early start date of the 1-year tract. Looking forward to connecting with peers and learning any insider information regarding the program!
We have a group chat if you deposited!
 
Thank you so much for the detailed response! I received a call from them this morning and got my acceptance!

Best of luck to you! We could potentially be in the same program 🙂
Hey! I was accepted too and was hoping to connect with some other 1 year P4 students before the program starts. Do you know if there is a group chat going yet?