2020 APA Convention

Started by deleted343839
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted343839

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
APA 2020 is going virtual. This doesn't surprise me, but I wonder what that's going to look like.

Who else is presenting their talk virtually this summer?
 
agree, really bummed for my students, I had 6 funded for the cross country trip...all undergrads and all their first time presenting

Oh, that's a shame!! I feel for the undergrads and first-year grad students who were planning for APA to be their first conference.

I have a few posters. I have no idea how that's happening.

My institution did a virtual poster session that I thought went really well. But yeah, who knows. I'm speaking on a panel so it'll just be another videoconference for me. :lame: