*~*~*~*2021-2022 Med School Applicant Sticky (PS, AMCAS, Secondaries, Interviews, etc)*~*~*~*

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:partyblob::partyblob::partyblob::partyblob::partyblob::partyblob:Best of luck, all. 💕the mod squad

Link to the 2020-2021 Applicant Sticky
Link to the Compilation of Essential SDN Knowledge (updated 2019)

Personal Statement


Primary Application

Secondaries
  • 2021-2022 Alphabetical Listing of Schools (will hyperlink)
Interviews

Interviews/Outcomes Tracker:

Miscellaneous
 
Last edited:
I have a question about the medical school TMDSAS application. I earned a "Z" grade in my science lab course and it is interpreted as "no grade reported" on my transcript. How should I put it in the app? I made A in science class (4.00 credit hour). This is what appears on my transcript:
CHEM 1111 LAB GENERAL CHEM LAB 1 0.00 (CREDIT HOUR) Z (GRADE) ( I don't need to list any course where 0 credit hours were earned.)
CHEM 1411 LEC GENERAL CHEM 1 4.00 (CREDIT HOURS) A (GRADE)

Am I supposed to put in General Chem Lecture or General Chem Lecture and Lab? I just want to make sure that TMDSAS don't misinterpret that I did not take lab section.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I'm a new user looking for a forum about the secondary essays of the 2021 - 2022 cycles. I am looking for other peeps who are currently applying to edit and review each other's essays and/or editing services provided by a professional but I am not sure where to find those groups. Please point me in the right direction, I've been searching the forums for secondary essays for a while for a general thread but can only find a specific thread for a specific med school

thank you!! 🙂
 
Hello! I'm a new user looking for a forum about the secondary essays of the 2021 - 2022 cycles. I am looking for other peeps who are currently applying to edit and review each other's essays and/or editing services provided by a professional but I am not sure where to find those groups. Please point me in the right direction, I've been searching the forums for secondary essays for a while for a general thread but can only find a specific thread for a specific med school

thank you!! 🙂
The secondary essays can be found on the individual school threads, as soon as other applicants share them.
 
San Juan MD school. I could not find an SDN link for that school. Does it not exist or am I overlooking it?