*~*~*~*2021-2022 Med School Applicant Sticky (PS, AMCAS, Secondaries, Interviews, etc)*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:partyblob::partyblob::partyblob::partyblob::partyblob::partyblob:Best of luck, all. đź’•the mod squad

Link to the 2020-2021 Applicant Sticky
Link to the Compilation of Essential SDN Knowledge (updated 2019)

Personal Statement

Primary Application

Secondaries
  • 2021-2022 Alphabetical Listing of Schools (will hyperlink)
Interviews

Interviews/Outcomes Tracker:

Miscellaneous

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I have a question about the medical school TMDSAS application. I earned a "Z" grade in my science lab course and it is interpreted as "no grade reported" on my transcript. How should I put it in the app? I made A in science class (4.00 credit hour). This is what appears on my transcript:
CHEM 1111 LAB GENERAL CHEM LAB 1 0.00 (CREDIT HOUR) Z (GRADE) ( I don't need to list any course where 0 credit hours were earned.)
CHEM 1411 LEC GENERAL CHEM 1 4.00 (CREDIT HOURS) A (GRADE)

Am I supposed to put in General Chem Lecture or General Chem Lecture and Lab? I just want to make sure that TMDSAS don't misinterpret that I did not take lab section.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I'm a new user looking for a forum about the secondary essays of the 2021 - 2022 cycles. I am looking for other peeps who are currently applying to edit and review each other's essays and/or editing services provided by a professional but I am not sure where to find those groups. Please point me in the right direction, I've been searching the forums for secondary essays for a while for a general thread but can only find a specific thread for a specific med school

thank you!! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! I'm a new user looking for a forum about the secondary essays of the 2021 - 2022 cycles. I am looking for other peeps who are currently applying to edit and review each other's essays and/or editing services provided by a professional but I am not sure where to find those groups. Please point me in the right direction, I've been searching the forums for secondary essays for a while for a general thread but can only find a specific thread for a specific med school

thank you!! :)
The secondary essays can be found on the individual school threads, as soon as other applicants share them.

San Juan MD school. I could not find an SDN link for that school. Does it not exist or am I overlooking it?

San Juan MD school. I could not find an SDN link for that school. Does it not exist or am I overlooking it?
I don't think we have a separate page for San Juan Bautista Medical School (Puerto Rico).
Your best information source to start is MSAR and then the school's own website and email.